Position Code: LDNIT02
This company is a UK and European market entry specialist who focus on creating opportunities for tech start-ups from around the world:
Our launchpad was built to solve the globalisation problem for growth stage tech start-ups looking to scale internationally to UK and to Europe. The program is designed to build an initial partner and client base by the end of the program that sets the basis for an effective and profitable on the ground UK presence with limited upfront risk.
1. Product-Market Fit. Finding the right niche for the product
2. Identifying the right partners on the ground
3. Providing introductions to potential customers
4. Providing overseas Tech companies with an on the ground presence and support capability. “
Website Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Complete a full overview of currently developed live website pages and applications to find best solutions for improvement.
- Support the initial design or redesign (UI/UX) of website using frameworks to develop wireframes/mockups, prior to developing a full design and functionality specification.
- Add various front-end features that make the website more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing. This may improve the intern’s creativity and aesthetic eye while continuing their work in software development.
- Work with Marketing team to ensure the website is highly SEO friendly
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Study background relating to or technical experience with websites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Got a degree or studying for a degree
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!