Position Code: LDNBS07
This Internship Host Company believe that design combined with artistic value and a sustainable practice will always matter.
From 2024 50% of production will be made from recycled items. All their designs are available in very limited quantities. Most feature the unique hand-drawn prints by their creative director Anastasiya Rozava.
Every collection is driven by a strong core idea, yet still open for an interpretation. They try to reflect the modern world and show it through the designs and prints.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in business development tasks
- Evaluate where the business can develop its marketing strategy
- Work alongside the business founder to identify opportunities
- Generate leads, build and nurture client relationships
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Self starter
- Individual with a ‘go get it’ mind set
- Comfortable working independently, once being set projects
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- Happy to use own initiative to complete tasks
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!