Position Code: LDNBS06
This Internship Host Company believe that design combined with artistic value and a sustainable practice will always matter.
From 2024 50% of production will be made from recycled items. All their designs are available in very limited quantities. Most feature the unique hand-drawn prints by their creative director Anastasiya Rozava.
Every collection is driven by a strong core idea, yet still open for an interpretation. They try to reflect the modern world and show it through the designs and prints.
Role: PR and Marketing
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Creating online content to support social media channels (incl. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram)
- Planning social media & digital marketing strategy
- Helping to reach out and build partnerships with media partners
- Assist the team with branding
- Supporting the team with other tasks as and when required
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Self starter
- Individual with a ‘go get it’ mind set
- Comfortable working independently, once being set projects
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- Happy to use own initiative to complete tasks
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!