Position Code: MXLA06
We are a multidisciplinary law firm that has existed in Mexico for over 50 years. We manage to combine the experience of our Partners with the youth of a team of over 40 lawyers, which allows us to provide our clients with innovative and excellent legal services in Intellectual Property, Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Labour, Civil, Commercial and Criminal Law. Many of our customers are based in Mexico, the US and Europe.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Keen to discuss what areas of law you are most interested in as an intern.
- We usually need the most help with Intellectual Property and Corporate legal cases.
- Research into entertainment, trademarks etc.
- Help to develop relationships with customers in Germany, the US and Spain.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- A study background in Law.
- Spanish is not a necessity but might help to give you more insight into a variety of cases.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!