Internship Reference: DLLA05
This global legal service firm is providing one-stop global business legal services, which is the largest law firm in Asian-Pacific region. Headquartered in Beijing, Yingke has 40 offices in Chinese Mainland and its global legal service system has covered 89 international cities of 42 oversea countries.
Under the principles of providing opportunities, promoting transactions, creating values and solving problems, we have always been offering comprehensive and professional services on legal analysis, communication and feasible legal suggestions.
- Learn about the Chinese legal system
- Gain an insight into China’s legal system
- Contact with international clients in English by mail or telephone
- Perform legal research and writing in English
- Assist lawyers in dealing with foreign cases
- Participate in other legal work, according to the requirements of lawyer in charge
- Draft a variety of legal documents including contracts
- Law background / university major
- Positive working attitude and hard-working
- Good spoken and written English proficiency
- Native English speaker preferred
- Professional attitude
- Willing to adapt to Chinese working atmosphere