Internship Reference: CDLA07
This intellectual property service firm established by permission of SIPO (the State Intellectual Property Organization of China) and registered by Trademark Office of SAIC is a small, but growing, legal consultancy in Chengdu. Their services cover all areas of intellectual property business including patent and design, trademark and brand, copyright and IP solutions for individuals and enterprises from a wide range of technological fields including machinery, chemistry and electronics.
This position offers a unique and detailed opportunity to get an insight into and to understand the Chinese legal system and patent legal framework.
Roles include but are not limited to:-
- Presenting the legal system of your home country and exchanging ideas with the local team of lawyers
- English Website and marketing content management
- Support lawyers dealing with English & German documents
- Attend meetings and events with potential clients
- Conduct market research and business development opportunities relating to the work of overseas IP Agencies
- Explore business and cooperation opportunities with overseas business leads and targets
- Law related background
- Fluent in spoken and written English or German
- Able to work in an international team
- Strong communication skills
- Professional working attitude