Internship Reference: CDBS172
Based in China’s creative capital of Chengdu – this company is a quickly growing branding studio, that design creative campaigns, products, packaging, and branding strategy for national and international companies. We are currently managing campaigns, and product development for DiDi Chuxing (China’s Uber), Chengdu TV, Adidas, UN Women, Ubisoft, several distilleries, and tech companies. We are still in the pre-launch stage, and are looking for creative, resourceful people to grow with us. Although these are remote roles – you will be fully immersed in a learning process, and welcomed as a valued member of our cross cultural team.
Junior Marketing Internship
- Launch our online platforms (facebook/instagram/official WeChat/linked-in)
- Create or localize interesting and creative content
- KYE : Know your enemy, conduct competitor research
- Social media competent and WordPress literate
- Enjoy design, music, fashion, art, and all that is aesthetic
- Creativity of thought – Self motivated, down to earth and interested in the world. Fun to have a beer with (over zoom!) after a long day!
Skills you will learn:
- How to run campaigns on both Chinese and western social media
- The A-Z of branding a company
- The science of persuasion – How to bid for projects, and execute them
These roles area fluid to an extent, if you think you are a good fit, but don’t have all the required skills, get in tough, we’d like to hear from you.