Internship Code: SHLA01
This internship host company are an international consulting firm operating in China since 2004.
With their headquarters in Shanghai, they have offices in Bergamo (Italy) and Beijing, and representative offices in Hong Kong and Guangzhou.
They are able to assist their clients in a wide range of cross border and domestic transactions and offer a strong network of reliable alliances and partnerships around Asia and Europe.
With more than 40 professionals, including lawyers, tax advisors and Certified Public Accountants, they assist more than two hundred customers spanning from large enterprises to small and medium ones.
Their staff are specialized in Commercial Law, Commercial Litigation and Arbitration, Corporate Law, Tax Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Intellectual Property Protection, Tax Planning Solutions, Due Diligence, Bookkeeping, Tax Compliance and Supervision, Human Resources, Banks, Treasury and Chop Management.
Junior Legal Internship
A Junior Legal is primarily responsible for assisting lawyers and legal consultants in providing services to international companies doing business in China. Research, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Assist lawyers and legal consultants with legal research and in circulating info between professionals
- Preparing legal documents and/or documents for seminars and events
- Proofreading legal documents, contracts, company papers and publications in Italian (if skilled in) and in English
- Maintain and organise client’s files
- Draft documents and correspondence
- Analyze data and records, as well as legal codes and articles, briefs, and statutes
- Full professional proficiency in English; Chinese is a plus
- Master’s degree in Law, knowledge of International commercial law is recommended, Chinese law is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiar with legal documents and legal databases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- Knowledge of legal terminology