Position Code: MADIT12
This company aims to democratize Artificial Intelligence by creating products to solve basic, social and human problems.
They have developed a SAS to extract the body measurements of a person, from a simple video recorded with the camera of any smartphone.
They have developed an Artificial Intelligence model based on computer vision that, based on a video of a person turning 360 degrees, generates a 3D avatar, from which they subsequently extract all the measurements. It is simple, fast, reliable, non-invasive and without the need for contact.
Junior Full Stack Intern
This start-up is looking for a Junior Full-Stack Developer to help them improve and bring to market their product and scale it to millions of users. Continuous learning is a priority for this company and they support all their team with learning and development, and have access to industry advisors and mentors to help you when you are stuck!
- Develop, deploy, and deliver this highly innovative product with consideration towards long term scalability.
- Communicate the technology of the company to investors, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing modules for e-commerce platforms such as Magento Shopify, Woocommerce (WordPress) or Prestashop.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Firstly, being motivated to join a start-up at an early stage.
- You are a missionary, not a mercenary.
- You are a self-starting individual, motivated by team success, a sense of fun and you are good-humoured under pressure.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!