Position Code: LISIT07
We are an early-stage start-up focused on improving Human performance and boosting productivity in the workplace using neurotechnology. We reduce anxiety by 30%, burnout by 17% and increase productivity by 53% in just 2 weeks.
As a team of biomedical engineers and data scientists, we leverage our expertise in physiological signals to develop a platform that suggests and guides biofeedback exercises (like breathing and focus), based on how users are feeling.
Our science-backed solution helps people reach their highest potential and prevent work-related burnout.
Junior Developer Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop, deploy, and deliver highly innovative products with consideration towards long term scalability.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated about joining a startup at an early stage.
- You are an independent individual, motivated by team success.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python’s Django framework.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!