Internship Reference: CDDE24
Based in China’s creative capital of Chengdu – this company is a quickly growing branding studio, that design creative campaigns, products, packaging, and branding strategy for national and international companies. We are currently managing campaigns, and product development for DiDi Chuxing (China’s Uber), Chengdu TV, Adidas, UN Women, Ubisoft, several distilleries, and tech companies. We are still in the pre-launch stage, and are looking for creative, resourceful people to grow with us. Although these are remote roles – you will be fully immersed in a learning process, and welcomed as a valued member of our cross cultural team.
Junior Design Role
- Research and developing design concepts for project bids
- Designing elements/or whole projects for clients
- Creative direction of social media campaigns
- Adobe design package literate (if you are just dipping your toes in Ps, Id, Ai, that’s okay, you can partially learn on the job).
- Creative – Knowledgable and interested in design, architecture art, etc.
- Interested in branding and how brands present themselves to the public
Skills you will learn: –
- How to pitch, create, and design a creative campaign from start o finish
- How to effectively brand a new business
- Design tools and tricks –
- An overall idea of the Chinese creative & business climate
These roles area fluid to an extent, if you think you are a good fit, but don’t have all the required skills, get in tough, we’d like to hear from you.