Position Code: MADBS27
This company is the most awarded and best-rated global independent agency based in Madrid and specialising in brand and reputation building. They count with 16 offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Brussels, London, Milan, Berlin, Paris, Casablanca, Johannesburg, Abidjan, Nairobi, Miami, Mexico City, Bogota, Lima, Sao Paulo – so get ready to work with an international team!
But this company is also a climate leader. They currently work for The Climate Reality Project, an initiative of former US Vice President and Nobel Peace Prize winner Al Gore, as well as for a wide range of clients who are equally committed to the fight against climate change.
Junior Account Executive
In order to strengthen the International Media Relations department, we are looking for a dynamic and cheerful person to join our PR Agency in Madrid.
Some of the tasks you will perform are:
- Media Relations Strategy – Participation in developing media relations strategies, including market research and drafting pitches.
- Proofreading – Active participation in PR, new business proposals, drafting and proofreading content.
- Follow-up – Following the send-out of press releases, on special or thematic projects, trying to achieve media coverage with interviews, tribunes.
- Reporting – Update activity reports (monthly, weekly, daily).
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Higher education in Communication and/or Marketing.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Independent and organised.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Good eye for detail.
- A high level of English and any level of one European language is a plus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!