Position Code: TPBS131
This company believes that there should be an easier way of building media influence relationships. That is why they created a platform that cuts through all the noise and lets brands tell their story the way they know how, while they direct them to the right influencers at the right time with maximum results.
The company runs ‘Data-driven media outreach’, that unleashes companies’ press coverage potential. The company analyzes various media influencers in their comprehensive database and recommends those that best fit a clients’ product.
Role: Japan Marketing Specialist
Looking for: Think out-of-the-box marketer that either studied or have spent an
extensive amount of time in Japan.
• Japan/Taiwan key account business development
• Project proposal and customer presentation
• Identify traction channels and drive traffic
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Japanese speak/write proficiency
- Strong interest in the Japanese culture
- Self-motivated fast learner and a team player.
- Workshop presentation skills
- Familiar with Google Analytics, and social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn,
- Data-driven mindset to all the marketing strategies
- Business trip travels
Nice to have
- Experience with tools like: Asana, Slack, Mailchimp
- Provide portfolio for reference will be a plus