Internship Reference: SGIT04
This IT company is the leading digital agency in Shanghai, Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City strongly committed to researching, creating and executing the best digital solutions, ranging from strategic projects to entirely tailor-made web developments, apps, e-commerce websites, and in-store experiences.
The company was was established in 2011, and in only 7 years, has rapidly expanded to reach over 70 employees, while working with some of the largest brands in the world including GAP, Zara, Porsche, Decathlon, Budweiser, Leica, Amcham, and many more.
You will work in an exciting atmosphere alongside a fun and hardworking multicultural team (14+ nationalities). You will work side by side with some of the most influential minds in the digital world, and approach the latest trends of advanced technologies.
This internship will be a great chance to practice in order to enhance your skills with solid process & techniques. You will be able to engage in new projects with Fortune 500 clients as well as start-ups, whilst having the opportunity to lead changes and new trends. Amongst an amazing team of co-workers you will develop strong professional skills from the mentorship of your peers which could elevate your career within the sector. Some of your responsibilities will include:
● Working from Sketch files, your mission will be to slice them and to create static HTML and CSS
● Working on legacy code and having good refactoring strategy
● Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technologies
● Following the industry’s best practices
● Good English
● Major in IT, Computer Science, Programming from University or relevant experience
● Team work
● Desire to learn and research
● Knowledge of Web Applications
Nice to have:
● Experience with ReactJS, VueJS, jQuery, Sass, Less, PostCSS
● Experience working with Sketch or Photoshop