Internship Reference: SGIT03
This fast-growing SaaS (software-as-a-service) company is based in Asia and founded in 2012. Their Cloud CRM platform is used by the world’s leading recruitment firms. This is an exciting chance to start a start-up that has just hit ‘high-growth stage’. To give context: they’ve doubled their customer base in the past 6 months and are poised to double in size again by the end of 2017. Backed by Asia’s largest investment firms they are passionate about what they do – and looking for equally driven and bright people to join them on this journey of rapid expansion.
Front End Web Developer
Is coding your passion? Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your craft and see yourself building brilliantly-coded responsive websites? If so, we want you to join us!
You will be responsible for coding, front-end development and testing for all web projects and will work alongside our sales & marketing team to bring creative ideas to life on our website. Attention to detail is a must along with problem solving skills, a can-do attitude and an interest/ability to learn.
The successful candidate will have be comfortable sharing and recommending ideas, discuss design concepts and work collaboratively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
● Develop and implement front-end web code – writing clean, semantic code at all times
● Develop new website page
● Maintain and improve existing websites
● Develop landing pages, emails, and other reusable templates
● Work with designers to review and ensure the feasibility of website designs
● Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
● Proactively identify opportunities to improve website performance
● 2+ years’ experience working in a web development role
● Previous experience of working closely with designers to realize web projects
● Knowledge of Bootstrap
● Knowledge of WordPress
● Experience developing responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
● Experience developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of this medium
● Working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, and Photoshop a bonus
● Proven ability as a problem solver
● Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
● Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices