Reference Code: CDIT08
This organisation is a leading manufacturer of precision-engineered aerospace products, from rigid pipes, ducting, sub-assemblies, fabrications and sheet details to composite tubing, specialist fasteners, machining, and polishing & finishing. They make the most of there global manufacturing capabilities to deliver the very best value at all times.
As well as manufacturing airframe parts and power plant components in traditional materials and composites, there unique structure – with manufacturing facilities across the UK and China – means they also able to offer customers a range of value-added services including global supply chain management, new product introduction and product lifecycle management.
IT System Management Intern
- Responsible for daily desktop and internal server maintenance, including company phone system, ERP system, office computer, printer, projector and other peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for the network maintenance, management, troubleshooting and other daily work; daily inspection for the company’s server equipment, to ensure the smooth operation of the network.
- Maintain company computers, server system software and application software, and provide software and hardware technical support to other departments.
- Common operation and maintenance of the database.
- Windows operating system installation, operation, configuration, fault handling.
- Major in computer science or related field.
- Have some experience in actual management and operation of ERP system, familiar with Windows operating system.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good organization and communication skills.