Internship Reference: CDBS150
A Silicon Valley based Venture Capital Firm with a total asset management size of 1.6 billion USD globally. The firm currently has over 22 funds and 14 branches open in 18 areas and countries. The organisation has invested in more than 140 high-tech portfolios worldwide in AI, IoT, Health IT and Quantum Computing. With famous portfolios including X.ai, Jibo, Ossaro, Meta, Affectiva etc.
Investor Relationship BD Associate
- You will be responsible for industry study and research, this will include writing reports on vertical industry including but not limited to AI, loT and Health IT.
- You will be involved in start-up due diligence, which will involve pre-screening DD on start-ups.
- A large part of your role will include Deal Sourcing with Chinese start-ups inside the firm’s investment areas.
- As a business development intern, you will be responsible for helloing start-ups to land in China. This will include sourcing start-ups overseas who aim to enter the Chinese market.
- Have passion and be interested in the Technology and Finance sectors
- Have a passion for start-ups
- Have a Technology and Finance background
- Good communication ability, both written and spoken
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Have a positive and an outgoing personality
- Strong research ability
- Able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- A basic understanding of the Chinese language is a plus