Position Code: CDGFN02
This internship host company is a global business consulting firm helping companies to expand worldwide.
Since 2005, they have completed over 250 missions in 16 countries. These missions have been conducted in 12 industries by over 50 consultants with expertise in specific fields. To pursue their expansion, 72% of their clients are repeating consulting requests from them.
This makes this host company one of the mid-market leaders in Asia and Europe.
Role: Investment and Finance Assistant
*This internship is looking to start January 2022.
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Competently work on the Microsoft 365 package to complete day to day tasks
- Manage Finance & Accounting
- Manage Invoicing
- Raise Funds
- Prepare Business Plans
- Prepare Contracts
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Native English speaking
- Be independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Good writing and layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Experience/willing to learn; Microsoft 365, QuickBooks