Position Code: CDGFN01
This host company is a pioneer management organisation and leader of Deeptech Investment in France, which manages and advises 6 funds totalling 400 million euros.
They are a specialist in investing in disruptive technology start-ups, they invest focusing their expertise in health, energy, environment and digital industries.
Role: Investment Analyst
As an analyst attached to the investment team, your main tasks will be:
- Working on flow management projects
- Sourcing development
- Support for investment managers in the study and drafting of investment dossiers
- Assisting management teams
- Sectoral monitoring
- Business planning and financial analysis modelling for the valuation of potential targets
- Monitoring of portfolio startups
This internship is aimed at a person passionate about innovation and new technologies. It will allow you to meet passionate people, consolidate certain financial bases while offering you very good exposure to the tech ecosystem.
- Experience in consulting, M&A, within a company’s strategy team or in VC is ideal
- Open to interns that can commit to at least 6 months
- Business or Engineering school background
- French (imperative native or bilingual) and English