Internship Reference: DLFN04
This trading company was established in Pakistan in 1985 as an enterprise and has been expanded to a group of companies providing international trade, business consultancy, information technology and tourism services, textile and sports goods manufacturing and consumer products.
The firm started operating in China in 2014 with consultant services, and now is providing a wide range of products and services to the industries around the globe. Apart from import of internationally sourced products to China, the company also exports China-manufactured goods of its own brands and also offers services related to trade and logistics to third-party sellers based in China. Furthermore, the company is a trusted partner for Chinese institutions with regards to international investment projects, especially in Pakistan.
Two of the group’s major projects are
1) The development and launch of a third-party payment gateway and e-commerce application as well as a micro-financing bank integration in the near future – both closely linked to each other.
2) A multi-billion RMB international Power and Environmental Development project associated with waste management and waste-to-energy development in Pakistan.
- Conduct financial analysis and reporting
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies, focusing on the financial aspects of the studies
- Liaise with team abroad and report to local management
- Assist with project cost analysis, cost calculations and suggest best measures
to implement for sustainable and profitable project implementation
- Major in International Business, Finance studies or related
- Previous experience in the finance field, especially financial analysis is a strong plus
- Working fluency in English language
- Thorough and detail-oriented work attitude
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus