Internship Reference: DLBS19
This trading company was established in Pakistan in 1985 as an enterprise and has been expanded to a group of companies providing international trade, business consultancy, information technology and tourism services, textile and sports goods manufacturing and consumer products.
The started operating in China in 2014 with consultant services, and now is providing a wide range of products and services to the industries around the globe. Apart from import of internationally sourced products to China, the company also exports China-manufactured goods of its own brands and also offers services related to trade and logistics to third-party sellers based in China. Furthermore, the company is a trusted partner for Chinese institutions with regards to international investment projects, especially in Pakistan.
- Assisting in managing a trading company in China Mainland
- Market research on import of goods from the Sub-Continent
- Development of marketing strategies employed for online and offline marketing
- Gain understanding of trade culture in China, prepare for and attend trade exhibitions
- Assist in tourism development and promotion activities
- Background in Marketing / Business Studies
- Knowledge of Market Research and Market Analysis techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English