Internship Reference: DLBS48
The company is a new high-tech enterprise devoted to innovation, research and development. Established in 2003, with business covering many countries all over the world, the company concentrates on industry, automobile, electric, consumption, energy and construction fields. The company was listed on NEEQ in Jan. 2014. Sealing systems, thermal insulation glue injection systems and door & window systems of the brand provide innovative and beneficial solutions for clients, improve their product quality. In the meanwhile, the company customizes energy-saving, environmentally friendly and cost-effective system automation lines aiming at customers’ requirements and serves customers all over the world with professional technology.
The company values combination of production, teaching and research. It not only has scientific research and development projects aiming at future development with domestic first-class schools, but also has close strategic cooperation relation with many international corporations.
Intl. Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Learn the process & challenges of exporting goods from China to the world
- Assist in warehousing & logistics organization
- Support the sales & marketing activities
- Work out promotional activities and brand assist in brand development
- Market analysis
- Assist in international key account management
- The Intern is encouraged to analyze the company’s organizational structures and give written suggestions for improvements and development.
- Background in Intl. Trade, Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous experience in Marketing or Sales preferred
- Working proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Further language skills are a plus
- Basic Chinese knowledge preferred
- Thorough and detail-orientated