Internship Reference: DLBS36
The company is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, India and ASEAN, their mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than two decades of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, they are your partner for growth in Asia.
Originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, the company is in its third decade of operations and has subsequently grown to support office and staff throughout China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Vietnam together with their alliance partners in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Their firm also maintain several liaison offices in the United States and Europe.
Business Development Coordinator of South Asia
- Assist International payroll team on development of south Asia HR and payroll related business. Collecting and searching the relevant information in order to assist the team to build up south Asia business partners and professional knowledge. Especially in countries like Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Main search area will be focused on Labor law, HR & payroll processing, personal income tax law & related issues.
- Prepare power point presentations, proposals as per requests;
- Conduct client development related research projects.
- Attend client development events and serve as a representative of the company.
- Administrative tasks if necessary from time to time.
- Self-driven, motivated, responsible and able to work independently
- Flexible and able to handle multi-tasks
- Frequent English is a must
- Nationality in Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand is preferred
- Fast learner and have strong willing to learn
- Easy going and open to communicate
- A good team player