Internship Reference: DLME04
The company is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. The firm has grown into one of Asia’s most versatile full-service consultancies with over 28 offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, and India. The company primarily provides legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors.
The firm publishes business news and analysis through its subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), which produces articles and magazines for China, Vietnam, ASEAN, and India.
Now is an exciting time to join the Digital Marketing function at AB. We are going through a fast growth phase where the focus will be on developing our marketing technology, better understanding our data through analytics, and using this information to create strong performing multi-channel campaigns. If you have a genuine interest in digital, then we would love to speak with you.
Digital Marketing Assistant
- Assist with the digital marketing, management and operational organization of DSA and AB services and products
- Organize and maintain DSA/AB’s social media network, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Create and update reports to analyze social media performance
- Update, maintain and manage the firm’s subscriber database
- Assist with the creation, editing and promotion of DSA/AB multimedia content
- Provide digital support for miscellaneous DSA/AB projects, partnerships and initiatives
- Background in marketing/business/media/PR, including a strong interest in digital media
- Passion for social media and digital communications
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Detail oriented, possess strong communication and organizational skills and have an outgoing personality
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Understanding of Asia’s business environment, including an interest in its legal, tax and business environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, additional competence in Adobe Design Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a strong plus
- Good written & spoken English
The advantages of working for us
- Digital Marketing and professional training from senior staff
- Frequent opportunities to put forward your own ideas and innovate
- Opportunity to work in an international office with colleagues all over Asia
- Opportunity to work for Asia’s largest independent professional services consultancy