Internship Reference: ZHLA03
This is a professional patent and trademark agency authorized by the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China and registered in the State Administration for Industry and Commerce of the People’s Republic of China.
Since 2002, the company is dedicated to excellence in the specialized practice of intellectual property law, including patent, trademark and copyright law. The firm actively engages in the procurement, enforcement and litigation of intellectual property rights throughout the world, including cooperating with the foreign IP associates for international IP litigation and Patent Office proceedings in every significant industrial country.
- We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Draft and edit newsletters.
- Draft or proofread the reports to foreign clients.
- Student of: Law, Technology, Business, Marketing, or English
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Keen understanding of social media
- Interest in international law/ business/ marketing.
- Computer literate.