Internship Reference: DLTR03
The company, is the Northeast’s largest specialised platform for the Amazon company in China, has its own shops and products, but also to helps many enterprises to do the transformation. The company now helps over 100 companies, such as Walt Disney Corporation, on the Amazon platform.
Our areas of sales in the Amazon are mainly 3C category, science and technology, and robot-related. We have a professional team to run our products which boasts years of experience in selling products on Amazon.
Value: To help more customers can have their own overseas brands.
As a young, dynamic company, we grew fast, we have our own design team, a professional off-site marketing team with vast experience and together assist our clients in their Amazon operations. We strive to become one of the major Amazon sellers in China in the future.
Intl. Trade Assistant E-Commerce Operations
- Investigate and analyse the market
- Assist with developing sales strategy, product placement plan, responsible for the new product entries
and descriptions, keywords and other optimisation work on Amazon
- Follow-up market conditions, collect and analyse the market conditions and the status of competitors,
analysis and summary on Amazon market
- Social Media Marketing & Promotion
- Assist with exporting to countries outside of China
- Prospecting/approaching potential new markets
- Create and maintain database of potential clients
- Translating & improving marketing materials, brochures & website entries
- Interest in 3C Digital Products (Consumer Electronics, such as Mobile Powerbanks, Bluetooth Speakers etc.)
- Interest in Robots for household / educational use
- Good computer skills
- Promotion skills, familiar with social platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and other to share website promotion
- Team work skills
- Languages: English,French,German (mainly English)
- Experience with other platforms such as amazon or eBay is a plus