This exciting Chengdu based start-up runs the city’s biggest international media platforms. These include websites, magazines, multimedia campaigns and WeChat platforms – to keep the international community in China’s South West informed. The company also organises frequent festivals, parties, business networking events, entrepreneurial meet-ups and start-up weekends – to encourage entrepreneurship in China’s tech capital, Chengdu.
The founder of this company is a well-regarded member of the international community, owning several craft beer bars and restaurants, so can provide valuable exposure on doing business in China. Come and join our team!
As is the case with all start-ups the work will be extremely varied, but interesting. A typical week may include:
- Undertake creative tech design projects
- Undertake maintenance and improvement of several websites
- Learn about Chinese WeChat tech development
- SEO optimisation
- Be involved in general marketing activities, especially related to content marketing
- Managing online Ad campaigns
- Subject studied: IT or have real passion for tech.
- Good spoken/ written English
- Software skills: Design skills (Photoshop/InDesign), Be able to build form templates, WordPress, SEO awareness wtc.
- Pro-active, social attitude
- Able to work in an unstructured environment
- Enjoy working in a mixed cultural team