Internship Reference: DLBS46
The company is a comprehensive international company specialized in import and export of building material such as flooring, wooden products and relevant technical support. It, together with domestic trading company, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, US and Malaysia branch companies, have been in building material industry over ten years. We have established long-term cooperative relationship with more than forty overseas customers including the clients from the United States, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Malaysia and etc.
The company works at five flooring production bases that are located at Penang Malaysia, Dalian China, Huzhou China, Xuzhou China and Changzhou China with several share holding factories. Products ships around the world from which flooring alone takes more than three million square meters. The production bases are equipped with the world’s leading production lines, professional research and development teams, exquisite processing technology and strict inspection standard. We provide high quality product for the customers all over the world.
This company starts with import flooring business in recent years. We represent premium brands from the United States, Australia, Malaysia, the Netherlands and other countries so as to bring Chinese customers first-class quality imported floor.
The company is committed to the business principle of “integrity first quality win” for domestic and foreign customers to provide quality products and service. We will and always pursue the principle of “respect contract honor reputation”. The company will improve steady and at the same time consolidate and enlarge the markets of main products for a broader prospects for development.
International project coordinator
- Assist project manager to prepare documentation.
- Upload and deal with buyer’s online request (Inventory, update product information and provide quality services to buyers and dealers)
- Contact with dealers and buyers via email or photo calls to ensure that clients are completely understand our product and service. Report to manager accordingly for clients needs.
- Prepare purchasing invoice and contract for dealers and buyers, maintain a good relationship with existing clients and explore new market.
- Major in International Trading and related.
- Excellent level of English. CET 6 or above. Preferably that student has good score in IELTS, TOFEL and GMAT.
- Passionate in working in E-commerce field, willing to work long term in the position.
- Hard worker, fast learn, capable to work under pressure.
- Good user of Windows Office software.
- The company provides training, transport subsidy + meal allowance, weekends, holiday welfare and wonderful staff activities.