Internship Reference: CDIT30
This company is an international outsourcing game development company situated in the heart of Chengdu. They are one of the world’s top game and art development partners and partner with many international well-known companies to provide gaming content and art to developers and publishers. Their work is divided between art and game design and the main focus lies in 3D art, animation and concept art, 2D, Console & PC development as well as mobile games. The company, founded in 2004 employs an international and highly experienced team and has offices across three different continents.
Number of Staff: 1000+ worldwide
- Set game rules, function and level for 3D PC, Console and network game
- Redact corresponding documents for production Team
- Work with different game teams to produce new gaming content
- Provide English content and English copywriting for games
- Undergraduate and above.
- Foundation of arts and writing
- Master skillfully in MS Office, Photoshop etc.
- Good reading, writing and oral English;
- Any online game or NextGen game design work experience is beneficial, but not compulsory
- Passion for game production