Internship Reference: DLEN01
This company develops, manufactures and supplies turn-key gas installations such as metering and regulating stations, dehydration units and LPG systems. We carry out the design, manufacturing and assembly, transport and commissioning of our systems.
With over 60 years experience to call on, they supply customers with standard and tailor-made solutions – including meeting special needs such as installations for operating in earthquake zones or special temperature considerations. The company has also perfected the design of skid-mounted structures which are easier to transport and quicker to install than conventional installations.
They work closely with national and international gas companies, power station building contractors, engineering companies, gas turbine and gas motor suppliers, local and regional authorities and gas distribution organizations. Installations are manufactured and designed in the Netherlands. The company can carry out the transportation and provide assistance during installation and commissioning on site. This will be carried out by the qualified and experienced site service engineers. To assure many years of reliable operation, they also offer comprehensive service and maintenance support.
Mechanical Engineering Internship
- Analyse and ‘translate’ client specifications in order to develop and build an according system
- Assist with the training and professional development of local Chinese staff
- Assist with the transition of the Project Engineering department from the Dutch headquarter to the Dalian subsidy
- Good English proficiency
- Basic Chinese proficiency is a plus
- Background in Mechanical Engineering, Project Engineering or Systems Engineering