Internship Code: SZVBS02
This internship host company was established in 2012 and is headquartered in Su Zhou Industrial Park, with branches also located in Shanghai, Taipei, and Seoul.
The founding team is all from Activision Blizzard, Tigger, Shanda, and other well-known game companies. They have on average more than 10 years of industry experience each and have rich experience in producing and publishing AAA games. The team has successfully released a number of Top 10 games on the App Store and Google Play in China and globally.
The main products of the company are Defense of Three Kingdom, new Three Kingdoms Han Room Revival, Ace Producer, The Song of The Fire, Chaos Fighting Hero, and so on.
In 2015, the company obtained investment from well-known domestic investment institutions, entered a period of rapid development, and became a leader in the field of mobile game publishing in Southeast Asia.
International Marketing Internship
- Working with the core selling points of the company’s products; content creation tasks, advertising material creation, and copywriting are all required
- Responsible for tracking KOL in the English language market, and evaluate how well they fit into the company’s product attributes
- Optimize relevant language content to ensure it conforms to the reading habits of the English language market, as well as being suitable for the local culture
- Proofread and translate copywriting of game advertising materials
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Game enthusiasts are preferred
- Keen Social Media user is preferred, daily use of Facebook/Instagram/TikTok
- Open-minded, willing to communicate, with a positive attitude and sense of responsibility towards work
- Aware of current market trends