Internship Reference: CDIT35
The company was founded in 2013 by a team of developers and consultants who previously worked with China’s #1 accounting software company. After more than a year of product design and development, this company launched in September 2015 and is slated to be the leading accounting solution for modern small businesses in China. The Sales & Marketing team is based in Shanghai where most of the first customers came from. The Product Team is based in Chengdu where UI/UX, product design, research and communications activities take place. The development team is in Shenzhen. This firm is a truly international startup with most team members fluent in English and overseas-educated.
Number of staff: 10
Product Research and Market Analysis internship
- You will conduct and support managers with important product decisions.
- Research market conditions, customer segments, industry structure and competitive factors affecting the company
- Report and advice Product Manager, Marketing Manager and CEO on the company’s position, prospects and its strategic direction
- Support the Communications Manager by provide relevant research information in a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in all team activities to contribute to product development efforts
- A positive attitude, a curious mind and desire to learn
- Basic understanding of research, data analysis & communication principle
- BA (or near graduate) in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related discipline
- An effective and articulate communicator (in English)
- Strong research, writing skills (in English) and referencing
- Strong interest in web technology
- Keen to work in a fast-paced, early stage environment