Internship Reference: CDED10
Established in 1996, this top international education institution is AIRC certified, registered in the U.S. and duly licensed by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Public Security in China. It provides comprehensive services in study abroad, test preparation training, global education, cultural/educational exchange, career planning, and investment immigration to Chinese students and families. They are a member of NAFSA and AMCHAM, and is also on board of Chengdu-Phoenix Sister City Committee and Sichuan People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries. It has established close and long-term cooperative relationships with more than 800 well-known colleges and educational institutions in 45 states in the U.S. With headquarters in Chengdu, China, they also have six branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Hainan and Kunming, and has created mutually-beneficial partnerships with over 200 Chinese educational institutions.
Number of Staff: 200
Elite Program Support: Elite program is designed to guide Chinese high school students in their 9th to 11th grades to prepare for U.S college application.
- Write evaluation reports periodically (analysing students’ strength, weakness, unique characteristics and potentials)
- Guide students to write creative and critical essays & edit essays on monthly Basis
- Participate in the brainstorming process of designing and organising activities
- Admission counseling support: Assist our consultants in their counseling with customers
- Introduce the study and campus life under the U.S. educational System
- Give counsel to Chinese students on college applications (Personal statement, oral English & American culture)
- Essay editing Support: Proofread/edit students’ admission essays which are targeted for TOP 50/30/10 colleges
- Marketing support: Give presentations regarding the American education system
- Handle other educational and administrative duties
- Must be an American who has graduated from a prestigious American university, ivy-league preferred
- Experience in this field preferred but not essential