Internship Reference: CDAR06
This organisaton is an international design practice whose work spans the disciplines of Urban Planning, Architectural Design and Landscape Design. Established in Birmingham UK, and now with offices in Chengdu, China, the practice has a strong academic and theoretical basis, and has worked on projects throughout Europe, Asia (especially China), Africa and the Middle East.
The strength and specialty of this company is the design for the sustainable ecological city and the unique character of architecture.
They focus on the following research and practice;
-Reinstating urban identity
-Urban features, urban culture, physical environment, social environment, economic environment and ecological environment
-Regeneration: sustainable development using the existing urban pattern creating neighborhood communities with diverse social and economic activities
-Design and construction of an ecological city, including the permeable city, biodiversity conservation, stormwater management system, ecological river, passive energy-saving, vertical greening, etc.
Architectural Design Internship
- Maintain project files.
- Assist in creating models, research and administration.
- Assist the architects team across various new and current projects.
- Assist in concept development and project design.
- Meet and cultivate relationships with clients.
- Prepare presentations for clients.
- Pursue in-depth major-related research topics and share through interesting presentations
- Major in urban design / architecture / landscape design / interior design / tourism planning
- Great English skills
- Basic knowledge of Chinese is a plus
- Able to work in an international business environment
- Professional work attitude
- Creative and passionate