This company are the biggest urban dance studio in Chengdu. Their main business is daily dance classes, but they also host external events, and produce content, particularly dance videos. Their external events include co-operations with the American Chamber of Commerce, and the US Consulate in Chengdu. They also host a large urban dance competition each year in Chengdu, and the US Consulate is a co-sponsor. They have a huge social media presence with over 490K followers.
They also host master classes with famous foreign dancers in Chengdu, and around China. Dancers who have visited the studio include: Lyle Beniga, Shaun Evaristo, Koharu, Yanis Marshall, The Kinjaz, The Quick Crew, Keoni and Mari, Jun Quemado, Jillian Meyers, Brian Puspos, Leah Kim, Bam Martin, Sorah Yang, Scott Forsyth, Chris Martin and many more.
Marketing and Communications Role
- Coordinate external communications and implementation for outside events.
- Assist with the implementation of our new data management system.
- Manage content for our English social media channels.
- Assist with graphic design for flyers and merchandise.
- Assist with photography or videography work.
- Assist with sales/marketing strategy.
- Interest in dance
- Good English skills – Chinese is a plus
- Love of music is a plus
- Design skills – Photoshop + InDesign are ideal
- Photo/Videography skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- A person with a creative passion is ideal
**Also available for a year long placement. Click here for more info and to apply.