Internship Reference: TPEN01
This company is a leading international provider of cosmetic and beauty packaging with five offices around the world. Their global presence, proactive mix of technical know-how and proximity to factories in Asia, has kept them at the forefront of the cosmetic packaging industry for more than 25 years.
Their foundation in Asia and global presence ensures their client’s cosmetic packaging challenges are being served by the best in the industry.
Their clients receive innovative, industry-leading solutions for cosmetic packaging requirements. Their expertise lies in interpreting packaging concepts and managing them from design through manufacture and delivery. Whether requirements call for new designs or to customize stock packaging, their proven years of experience combined with solid quality systems and thorough development procedures can help accelerate products’ time to market.
Specialties: Project management, Manufacturing, Product Design, Tooling, Sourcing and product development, Logistics, shipping and merchandising, and QAQC.
6 -12 months
This company is a well-established cosmetic and beauty packaging trading company in Asia with offices in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China and is looking for a Project engineer/manager in their Taipei office.
This position is ideal for an established engineer who would like to get project management experience.
In this role, you will be an engineer as well as manage your own new tooling projects within our established NPD team. The role includes leading tooling validation as well as taking a project from initial inquiry, quotation, development all the way through to implementation.
You will coordinate and prepare technical/engineering proposals, technical drawings, and specifications to submit to clients.
You will work closely with internal teams and factory sources to create viable primary packaging solutions and provide direction and support in analyzing designs, developing tests and processes, verifying quality and producing prototypes.
This role requires someone who has initiative, excellent communication, project management, organizational and reporting skills as you will be providing support to the internal business development managers and updates to clients. And you will be responsible for project management so that agreed timings and project goals are met, preparing and updating CPAs/timelines.
• Engineering degree in Design, Plastics, Mechanical or equivalent discipline required.
• Related work experience ideal, recent graduates also welcome
• Experience with plastic packaging preferred, with good understanding and knowledge of plastic injection, blow molding, injection blow molding and finishes for product development and manufacturing.
• Proficient with reading and interpreting 2D drawings, creating and manipulating 3D CAD data, and preferred experience with SolidWorks
• Mandarin is a plus and English speaking and writing required as well as computer literacy in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)