Internship Reference: CDDE17
This is a consulting firm that provides comprehensive services in China. They specialise in tailor-made consulting and execution services. They are always seeking to create long-lasting partnerships through working closely with their client by providing personalised consulting and helping their clients manage at any stage of their project.
Number of Staff: 30-50
The successful candidate will be working within a fast-growing and dynamic environment providing design support to the company. This internship offers practical work experience, an introduction to design support and an opportunity to gain experience with the technical operations of an international company. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the design field.
- Design brand identity and promotional materials (e.g. posters, business cards, invitation cards, advertising layouts, flyers etc.) for both clients and company
- Company website design
- Coordinate the production of promotional materials (e.g. liaison with the printing company, etc.)
- Any other design works.
- Fluent in English, Design degree is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign) and any other relevant graphic design software is welcomed.
- Knowledge and experience with 3D modeling (AutoCAD/3D Max/Cinema 4D) is preferred
- Strong creative abilities in the field of branding and visual communication.
- Strong skills in typesetting and quality art finishing with a thorough understanding of design (Chinese and Western typography; colour and photography).
- Great sense of aesthetics and precision, as well as strong attention to detail.