Internship Reference: QDBS29
This company is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, ASEAN and India, their mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than 25 years of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, they are your partner for growth in Asia.
Italian Desk International Business Advisory
Providing assistance on the Italian Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Italian and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Italian.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Italian Desk partners and Italian Desk clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Italian Desk partners and potential Italian Desk clients.
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Conducting client development–related research projects.
- Assisting the IBA team in all aspects of client development and account management.
- Assisting in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions.
- Preparing power point presentations, proposals and engagement contracts for prospective clients.
- Attending client development events and serving as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associate
- Strong English and Italian-language writing and speaking skills.
- Communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with Western businesspeople.
- Knowledge of tax, accounting, law and foreign investment.
- Business development and sales skills and experience.
- Detail-oriented, sense of responsibility and commitment to a team.
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment.
- Proactive worker that demonstrates initiative.
- Business or law major students are preferred.