Internship Reference: DLHT04
This hotel is owned by one of the world’s fastest growing hotel companies, who encompass 55 hotels in 18 countries across multiple brands. The hotel group is pursuing an aggressive expansion strategy with nearly 40 new hotels currently under development.
Their Dalian hotel offers 420 spacious and tastefully appointed rooms and is conveniently located in the financial hub of Dalian city. Dalian has a long history as an international seaport with an eclectic mix of colonial and modern Chinese architecture easily making it one of the most attractive cities in China. Only steps away from high-end shopping centres and major office buildings, this five-star hotel is perfect for both business and leisure guests. The hotel has won awards from Business Traveller China and Ctrip.com, making the hotel a true Dalian landmark.
- Offer guest service, which will practice associates’ communication skills, flexibility, complaint handling ability and patience
- Let associates learn about professional guest service’s crucial knowledge and procedures
- Candidates with a major in Hospitality Management are preferred
- Candidates need to have strong spoken English or Japanese ability
- Previous experience in hotel industry is a plus
- Good communication skills and team spirit