Internship Reference: ZHLA04
This company is a leading firm specializing Intellectual Property services, the firm provides a wide range of services in the field of Intellectual property to clients, including registration of trademarks, invention patents, utility models and designs. Other common services that they offer are trademark search, trademark opposition, trademark assignment, trademark renewal etc. The main office is in Macau, but they also have offices in Zhuhai, Hong Kong and Guangzhou.
The firm possesses a team of trademark agents and patent agents. With rich practical experience, they cooperate with many well-known overseas Intellectual property firm and law firms.
With more than ten years’ experience, they have become one of the largest agencies in Macau, obtaining high reputation in the field of Intellectual Property. They are the founding member of the Macao trademark association and Macao copyright association. In 2010, they were chosen as the first user of the Trademark Electronic Filing System of the MES, the trademark applications who takes up to1 0% of the total applications filed in Macau.
The firm adheres to their service principle of “high-speed”, “high-quality” and “high efficiency”, they sincerely wish to cooperate with their clients and offer them all around services for protection of their intellectual property rights in Macau.
Intellectual Property Advisor
- Assist in trademark, patent and other intellectual property business
- Define customer needs, establish customer relationship and promote cooperation
- Collect and organize customer information to improve customer satisfaction
- Other affairs assigned by department leaders
- Major is not limited, marketing, priority for Law Major
- Proficient in office software
- Good communication skills and organization and coordination ability, pioneering ability, positive and optimistic, hard-working
- Work with passion and willpower
- English is a must, Portuguese language could be a great plus