Internship Reference: CDBS170
This organisation is a distributor for electronics and electromechanical components. Their customers are manufacturers from around the world in the automotive, aviation, medical and telecommunication industry.
From its North American headquarters and its sales and distribution centers in Europe, Asia and South America the company is able to provide global coverage to its customers – delivering product when, where and how it’s needed. With its on-site technical engineers and sales offices located around the globe, it is a clear leader in generating demand for its suppliers’ products within the transportation industry.
The company grew into an international force opening facilities and maintaining inventories in the United States, the Netherlands, China and Brazil. Today, it is a worldwide certified distributor boasting an inventory of 16,000+ part numbers, an international, multilingual sales force and 245 employees.
Inside Sales Representative
The internship includes but is not limited to;
– Communication with customers around the world
– Liaise with existing clients
– Develop new customers through the use of established channels
– Promoting the company’s products and services
– Deliver presentations about the products and services
– Answer to inquires and requests from prospect customers
– Assist senior management and salesmen
– Day-to-day administrative tasks
– Degree: Business-related; International Business; International relations
– A second language other than English is a great bonus; Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese etc.
– Strong work ethic
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a team
– Willingness to learn on the job