Internship Code: CDDE26
This internship host company is an artificial intelligence organisation in the pet industry. They focus on integrating AI technology into today’s IoT devices.
They try to use different algorithms such as voice recognition and visual recognition to change the way we currently interact with our pets. For example, in their new motion recognition algorithm, they analysed pets’ sounds and understand their emotional status based on this information.
Pet owners are able to understand their pets better and dramatically improve their interaction experiences.
Industrial Design Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Help to creatively assist with the design of 3D projects
- Design internal structure
- Would be great to have candidates that have a pet!
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional skills to design and create 3D models
- Previous design work is a plus