Internship Reference: TPIT04
This company is an incubator that new launches startups in partnership with seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs. Their incubator is perfect for individuals in Taiwan looking to work in a work-hard play-hard, international environment — their startups are usually companies targeting developed markets outside of Taiwan. Unlike many other startups, their aim is to provide expertise on all aspects of the project in order to generate revenue shortly after launching.
The company is widely known in the industry and has numerous mentions in the local Taiwanese & international press.
The company is looking for a website frontend engineer/developer to help communicate the company’s vision to the world. They are a fast growing company, and are looking for someone that is interested in growing with them in the long term (employment possibilities after the placement or after the intern has finished their studies).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Tasks include, but not limited to:
• eCommerce website frontend development
• Work closely with the full stack and backend engineers during feature development
• Work closely with the designers to help design front end products.
• Develop their core web applications for data analysts and users
• Define and maintain development practices that enable them to move fast with quality
You will also have the opportunity to help with the back end of the website or marketing of the projects if you have the interest. The company is fully equipped to train you and looking for people who want to get involved with all aspects of the business.
Their other positions are listed here –
Marketing & Branding
• Have some experiences or interest in developing PHP + MySQL
• Have huge passion in learning different types of Software Engineering techniques
• Familiar with UI/UX is a PLUS
• Good at being a team player and willing to share experiences and learn with the team is a MUST
6 -12 months