Position Code: MANHR06
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
Human Resources Management Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Employee relations and engagement.
- Revise and change current HR policies.
- Create & implement new HR policies.
- Vendor management.
- Build and develop relationships with employees.
- Suggest new ideas/workflows and implement them.
- Review of the employment contract.
- IR35 research.
- Employee handbook review.
- HR Policy review.
- HR Strategy review.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Current enrolment in HR, HR Management Degree or a related field.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Experienced with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proofreading and a keen eye for detail.
- A keen interest in travel and culture.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!