Position Code: SGHR02
This is a real estate technology company from Singapore that aims to solve one of the biggest socio-economic problems of our generation: Homeownership.
Their obsession with executional excellence, asymmetric access to international capital, and relentless, world-class talents are the unfair advantages that make them the most valuable proptech in Vietnam within a mere span of just 2+ years.
They are backed by leading global investors and are advised by founders and senior executives from some of the world’s largest and most successful tech companies, such as Alibaba, PropertyGuru, Opendoor, and Divvy Homes.
The team hails from prestigious international organizations, and as a company are forward-looking, embracing diversity and remote-working.
Role: HR Intern
They are looking for a talented candidate to join as a Talent Acquisition Intern. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for finding and placing top talent, and the know-how to engage prospects on an interpersonal level. The candidate will have a chance to work directly with core members of their high-performing team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and implement Company talent acquisition strategy;
- Develop Company policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing alongside senior managers;
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions;
- Perform analysis of organizational development alongside senior managers and anticipate future employment needs;
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.);
- Review employment applications;
- Create and update job descriptions for openings;
- Represent Company internally and externally with a goal of relationship building with potential candidates;
- Create reports on key talent acquisitions metrics;
- Manage talent pipeline.
They are looking for candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- Background in areas such as Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or related majors;
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods and full-cycle recruitment processes (from screening to on-boarding);
- Prior experience in a talent acquisition or human resources position is a plus.
They are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership in written and oral English and Vietnamese.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Disciplined and responsible: You’re highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Innovative and adaptable: You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work. You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate your work in a professional and effective manner.