Internship Code: SHBS05
To access the world’s fastest-growing economies and a population of 4.5 billion, businesses need a presence in Asia.
This host company’s outsourced employment solutions enable companies to move forward quickly and compliantly with hiring staff in Asia without the cost, delays, and resource drain of establishing and managing a foreign subsidiary.
Under a model known as Professional Employer Organization, they hire clients’ staff as employees into their own local company in their target country, so they don’t need to register their own subsidiary.
They manage all of the visa, payroll, tax, and HR functions that require expert local knowledge. The clients’ team then oversee the employees day to day activities as usual. They can focus on their business objectives and leave the rest to them.
Founded in Tokyo over a decade ago, and managed by an international team located in key centres of industry around the region, this organisation have grown to be Asia’s leading provider of outsourced employment solutions, operating in over 15 countries, including Japan, China, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and others, and enabling clients to achieve fast, efficient, and compliant expansion into Asia.
HR Content Creation, Business Development and Support Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Generate articles and client reference materials on HR-related topics, business development and support activities
- Using source materials or your own original ideas to generate content for articles, online posting, and for client reference on topics related to HR, immigration, remote working, and related topics for services provided in China, Japan, Singapore, and over a dozen other countries
- Assist with research and business development related activities
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently