Internship Code: BERMA02
We are a Berlin-based deep-tech company that helps to integrate location data into a data science workstream by using a single API instead of multiple different data sources. Data gathering takes a long time, data talents are in high demand and the data volume will increase by more than 300% in the next years. It is our vision to offer external data sources in a clean and easily integrable way to accelerate the data gathering process for data science. We also know that this is a huge task due to the variety of internal and external data formats and architectures.
This is an Open Source project which means interested developers can take an active part in the further development of the service. They can build new data pipelines on top of our platforms. Companies pay for the serviceable cloud solution we provide. We work with mobility providers to inform operational fleet management and strategic decisions.
Growth Marketing Internship
We are currently looking for support on the business development and marketing side. We are building a data integration tool for data engineers. We have already created a lot of content, buzz and are now trying to bring our growth marketing to the next stage. An intern would be part of our team to strategize, build and execute our growth marketing.
Possible tasks include:
- Creating visual marketing content & copywriting
- Community management on Slack and Github
- Creating newsletter campaigns to send out to our developer community and sales leads
- Other tasks to help with business growth
- Able to speak English
- Interested in marketing growth and growth marketing strategies
- A passion for working with businesses in the tech sector
- Any experience in social media marketing, copywriting, and basic graphic design