Position Code: MXBD01
We are the collaborative community of experts aged 50 and over, who, thanks to extensive experience over our entire career, help to solve organizational challenges hand in hand with the younger generations.
How do we do it?
Through personalized consultation, specialized workshops, focused workgroups and collaborative projects.
Growth Management Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create sales and promotion strategies.
- Lead generation activities to include market research, data profiling, and funnel design.
- Build dashboards to track project efficiency and productivity of projects.
- Work towards and achieve set monthly/weekly KPIs.
- Bring a new perspective on how to enhance performance
- Assist Managers with strategic decisions.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Attention to detail.
- Up-to-date knowledge of agile sales methodologies.
- Start-up mindset.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!