Position Code: BERBS22
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters, which is why the Host Company are building their organisation.
The Internship Host Company is a blockchain technology provider creating tools and products to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both developer-friendly products and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The organisation has been recognised as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Atari, Ubisoft, Shopify, Sandbox and many other industry leaders. They want to make blockchain accessible for everyone. If you’re interested in helping them shape that future, join them.
They are looking for builders with a startup mindset who want to help grow the company.
Role: Growth Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Work closely with the Director of growth on various growth projects & everyday tasks.
- Independently identify growth opportunities and actions that improve the scalability of our business.
- Take part in the development of detailed strategic recommendations for C-level and other senior management members.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Build new customer acquisition channels and growth strategies and operationalize them.
- Validate core Growth KPIs such as CAC, engagement variables and other content metrics.
- Collect and structure business intelligence data, translate it into reports and use the learnings to prioritise marketing channels and improve our campaigns.
- Assist growth marketing efforts on new channel management and marketing operations.
- Write, review and perform supporting research for business cases.
- Be responsible for A/B testing different online and offline campaign strategies and developing local growth hacks.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation via email & social.
- Research, identification and approach of new potential customers and qualify the lead to ensure it’s a good fit.
- Owning the early stages of the sales process – generating and qualifying new sales leads.
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving – you are quick to find and execute solutions.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, business, management or a related field is a plus.
- Professional experience in business development, sales, or marketing; background in strategy consulting, investment banking, or startups is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organizational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and time-management skills.
- Flexible allrounder with a hands-on mentality.
- General understanding of the blockchain & NFT space.
- Experience in the crypto industry is a strong plus.