Position Code: BERDE04
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship, sustainability, and content marketing?
Welcome to the podcast company to learn from successful entrepreneurs with a sustainable mission!
Join them to help entrepreneurs have a bigger positive impact on this world! You will create content to grow our audience across various social media and digital marketing channels.
The vision is to develop not only a podcast but a place to provide knowledge and training to a global community of green entrepreneurs (i.e. with a platform or a startup incubator format).
- Create graphic content in all types of formats for our social media and web pages.
- Participating in the interviews of some of the most successful entrepreneurs changing this world for the better (like Captain Paul Watson from Sea Shepherd).
- Flexible and remote work.
- You can have an impact and take a bigger role as the company grows.
- Participation in Greentech and entrepreneurship conferences and communities.
Work schedule and contract type:
It is either a paid practicum or a part-time freelancing job, depending on your experience. Everything can be done remotely, even though it would be nice to meet from time to time if you are in Berlin.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You love to learn!
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and can put yourself easily in the shoes of the entrepreneur audience.
- You love creating all types of graphic content for our website landing pages and social media content.
- You have good attention for detail, are well organised and collaborate efficiently (with Asana, Notion, Google Drive, Slack,..).
- You are independent but know when to ask questions or ask for feedback to get things right.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!